1. Educate, train, and inspire law students to understand the needs of, and be advocates for, entrepreneurs, innovators and start-up businesses.
2. Provide law students an opportunity to develop meaningful and transferable legal, practical and ethical skills through application of classroom lessons to client representation in a transactional law firm setting.
3. Promote ethical values in transactional lawyers.
4. Offer early-stage transactional legal advice and representation to Utah entrepreneurs, innovators, and start-up businesses.
5. Inspire an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit among law students by facilitating educational and professional opportunities that connect law students with entrepreneurs and business leaders, relevant partner organizations, and legal practitioners who represent entrepreneurs and start-up businesses.
6. Contribute to BYU’s mission by performing direct outreach to the community on legal issues facing entrepreneurs and start-up businesses and providing legal support to other Utah initiatives relating to entrepreneurship.
7. Become a meaningful contributor in the Utah ecosystem of entrepreneurs and supporting organizations that are working to make the State of Utah one of the best places in the United States to start a business.