There is no fee to participate in any of our programs and employers can pre-screen all candidates.
- On-campus Interviews are held twice a year, in the fall and early spring. Interviewing at the school will provide you with the broadest applicant pool possible. Our interview schedules are flexible allowing you to set interviews any time from 8:oo a.m. to 5 p.m. Lunch for each interviewer will be provided as desired.
- Resume Collections can occur at any time. We can send you a packet of applications to review at your leisure. Interviews can be scheduled on campus or in your office at your convenience.
- Job Fairs. We offer two job fairs. We have a Las Vegas Job Fair which will be held in late August or early September. These interviews will be held at the Las Vegas office of Alverson, Taylor & Sanders. Students provide their own transportation and lodging.We also hold a Winter Job Fair each January. This job fair provides an opportunity for employers and students to become familiar with one another prior to our On-campus Recruiting season.
To participate in an on-campus interview session, resume collection, the early interviewing program or a job fair, please register at http://law-byu.12twenty.com/hire
With the help of BYU Law’s Office of Career Development, it is an easy process to participate in. Recruiting Manager Coleen Nelson is available to provide more information at firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 (801) 422-1857.
2022 Recruiting Events
- Annual Networking Fair: Friday, January 14th 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Spring On-Campus Interviews (OCI’s): February 7-18, 2022
- On Campus Interviews (OCI’s): August 8, 2022 – October 28, 2022
- Las Vegas Job Fair: TBD