There is no fee to participate in any of our programs and employers can pre-screen all candidates.
- On-campus Interviews are held twice a year, in the fall and early spring. Interviewing at the school will provide you with the broadest applicant pool possible. Our interview schedules are flexible allowing you to set interviews any time from 8:oo a.m. to 5 p.m. Lunch for each interviewer will be provided as desired.
- Resume Collections can occur at any time. We can send you a packet of applications to review at your leisure. Interviews can be scheduled on campus or in your office at your convenience.
- Winter Networking Fair is held in early January. This fair provides a table-talk opportunity for employers and students to network with each other prior to the start of our Spring On-campus Recruiting season.
If you are interested in participating in the Fall or Spring On-Campus Interviews, a resume collection, or the Winter Networking Fair, please register at http://law-byu.12twenty.com/hire
If you have any questions on the recruiting process or you need some help, please reach out to Coleen Nelson, the Recruiting Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 422-1857.
2023 Recruiting Events
- Annual Networking Fair: January 12, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Spring On-Campus Interviews (OCI’s): January 25 – February 10
- On Campus Interviews (OCI’s): August 7 – October 27