We are happy to work with graduates and students from other law schools through the reciprocity process. To provide effective service to both our students and to visitors, please note the following:
- Requests for reciprocity must be made in writing (via e-mail) by the career services office of the student’s/graduate’s law school. Please include the requestee’s email address so acceptance letters may be sent to both the student/graduate and the requesting school.
- Students at law schools which are members of the Northwest Consortium, (i.e., Arizona State University, Gonzaga University, University of Idaho, Lewis & Clark University, University of Oregon, Seattle University, University of Utah, University of Washington, and Willamette University) may email reciprocity requests directly to our office, copying their own law school’s career services office.
- Services available to the student/graduate include using our jobs board and in-office review of library resources and NALP publications. Services do not include access to on-campus interviewing, job fairs or off-campus interviewing programs. Reciprocal services are offered on the same terms they are granted to our students and graduates.
- Reciprocity is granted for a period of three months, after which time the student/graduate must reapply for reciprocity.
- No services will be granted between August 15 and October 31 or during our Spring On-Campus Recruiting Season.
- Reciprocity requests by students at law schools which are members of the Northwest Consortium are exempt from these blackout dates.
- The Career Development Office may restrict or revoke reciprocity privileges to any individual who misuses the facilities or services, or to any law school surpassing a reasonable number of requests within any academic year.
Please send your requests to: