- Nevada Legislative History Research: Using Print and Online Sources, Speaker, State Bar of Nevada, Lake Tahoe, Nevada, June 2001.
- Finding Legal Information on the Internet: Suggested Starting Points, Speaker, State Bar of Nevada, Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada, March 2000.
- Introducing Students to Legal Practice Materials: Helping Fill a Law School Void, 16 Legal Reference Services Quarterly 23 (1998).
- Howard W. Hunter Law Library Reference Staff, Legal Research Manual for Law Students: BYU Legal Research Series No. 12 (1997).
- Many Utah Firms Are Adding CD-ROMs to Their Research Arsenal–Are They for You?, Utah Bar Journal, Aug.-Sept. 1996, at 18.
- Legal Research Training Seminar, Legal Practice Materials in Libraries Change Lives: A Training Program Held in Celebration of the Fourth Annual Legal Research Teach-In 8 (1996).
- Evaluating Legal Research Skills: Giving Students the Motivation They Need, 3 Perspectives: Teaching Legal Research and Writing 74 (Spring 1995).
- Utah Practice Materials: A Selective Annotated Bibliography, 87 Law Library Journal 28 (1995).
- Utah Practice Materials: A Selective Annotated Bibliography, (Code-Co Law Publishers, 1995).
- Motivating Law Students to Develop Competent Legal Research Skills: Combating the Negative Findings of the Howland and Lewis Survey., Speaker, American Association of Law Libraries, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, July 1995.
- Counting Electronic Resources: Should We Count Them, and if so, What Do We Count?, Moderator, American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting, St. Louis, Missouri, July 2006.
- Measuring Up: Collection Statistics and Other Reporting Issues for Those Who Miss Their Old ILS, Speaker, Sirsi Users Group, Nashville, Tennessee, February 2005.
- A New Legal Citation Manual: What Will It Mean For Law Librarians?, Coordinator, American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, July 2000.
- Implementing MacCrate: Moving Toward a New Horizon in Legal Research Competence, Coordinator and Moderator, American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting, Anaheim, California, July 1998.
- Measuring Legal Research Competence, Coordinator, Moderator and Speaker, American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, July 1997.
- United on the Waterfront: Building Relationships and Fostering Cooperation Among Law Librarians of All Types, Coordinator, American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, July 1997American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, July 1997.
Kory D. Staheli
Law Library Faculty
Director, Howard W. Hunter Library
Kory Staheli is the Law Library Director at the Howard W. Hunter Law Library. His primary responsibilities at the library involve policy, planning, management services, reference assistance and to select publications for purchase. He also teaches Legal Research courses.
- Introduction to Advocacy
- Law Librarianship Management
- Lawyering Process
- Legal Research and Writing
- M.L.I.S., Brigham Young University
- J.D., Brigham Young University
- B.A., Brigham Young University