The Mission of the Immigration Law Forum is to:
1. Provide a forum for learning, careful reflection, and civil discourse about the legal complexities of immigration law;
2. Promote scholarship in the study of immigration law and promote instruction and training on the practical aspects of immigration law and procedure;
3. Provide networking and professional development opportunities to law students interested in practicing immigration law;
4. Create awareness of the legal needs of immigrant and refugee populations and encourage lifelong commitment to pro bono service;
5. Provide meaningful opportunities to work with individuals from immigrant backgrounds and make a difference to individuals in the community.
Look for us at the fall club fair for information on dues and membership.
Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on the great things going on with the Immigration Law Forum!