Pacific Islander Law Students Association
Pacific Islander Law Students Association (PILSA) is a club for all interested in the issues and culture of the Pacific Islands regions. PILSA provides a social forum for people to come together and learn about the Polynesian culture and heritage within our law school community. We plan to share our Polynesian culture of service and family through activities, speakers and service projects. Please join us!
The purposes of PILSA:
1. help with efforts to recruit more Polynesian students to the law school
2. provide a forum for discussing and addressing issues that affect Polynesian groups and individuals
3. form a group that could provide service to local Polynesian and minority communities
4. provide a social group for Polynesian students and any other interested students
5. share our Polynesian culture and values, especially of unity and service with the law school community